Wednesday, October 6, 2010
August 2010 - Cristian turned 40! :) At midnight (Chilean time) the kids gave their dad a gift basket filled with 40 of his favorite things - including golf balls, favorite cookies, chocolate, etc. Then that evening we had a family dinner, and then Cristian and I left the kids with his sister Mariel and his mom, and we got away to the Little America Hotel in downtown SLC. I worked on a special gift for about a month before his birthday came, which were two nice frames, one containing a collage of pictures of our life, and the other a picture of our family. One of the pictures had a text overlay with a list of the "40 things I love about you", the other picture had a text overlay of "40 things you've accomplished so far". These were meant to be special gifts for this milestone birthday, and Cristian really loved them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment